Thursday, December 4, 2014

The mother you want to be: Blake Lively


BLAKE LIVELY has revealed that she plans to follow in the footsteps of her mother Elaine and sisters Robyn and Lori when she becomes a mother - adding that her new website has also taught her a thing or two about being a mother.
"If I could pass along anything that my mother or my sisters taught me, I feel like my kids would be very well off," she said as she attended the the L'Oreal Paris 2014 Women of Worth Celebration in New York on Tuesday, alongside women being celebrated for the difference that they have made in several fields. "I am fortunate enough to come across people like that and anything I learn from them - to be able to expose my children and instil any sort of values or motivation in them. That's exciting." "To each their own," she said of being a working mum.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment